Brio Plone Theme
Premium diazo responsive Theme for Plone 4.2
Brio is a premium theme for Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4, Plone 3 and Plone 2 from Quintagroup. Brio Plone Skin is available for $343. Upgrade from Plone 3 to 4 is $50. You can buy the Brio Plone Skin here or order an upgrade. As soon as you buy the theme at 2CheckOut, Inc., we will send you personal theme installation instructions.
- Responsive Web Design
Brio is designed to adapt well to display beautifully on mobile phones and pads. It uses CSS3 media queries to switch between different layout configurations at smaller screen sizes of the mobile devices. This way the design seamlessly reshape itself without any loading delay. With improved navigation and content positioning your users will quickly and easily find your products and services, contact information and much more.
- Customizable logo and its background
- Header portlet manager allows assigning two small or one big portlet. You can have different top portlets in different site sections.
- Displaying text on custom background image
- Special view for carousel with News item, displaying news item on the corresponding news item image.
- Portlets above/below content can be assigned into 2 rows.
- Footer portlets manager allows adding any portlet into four predefined portlet columns.
- Special styles for login, news, events, and recent items portlets.
- Replaceable logo and editable footer.
- Customizable columns width
Apart from features, described above you can activate the following products and personalize the Flow theme even more:
- Products.Carousel adds adjusted styling to banners, displayed on front page or inner site pages instead of the default image.
- collective.carousel allows adding carousel banner(s) to any porltet managers that are included into the theme.
- Products.ContentWellPortlets allows adding portlets in the header, footer and content area.
- quintagroup.dropdownmenu adds adjusted styling to display multi-level navigation menu.
- Products.LinguaPlone adds multilingual functionality and adjusted styling for language selectors.
You can make Brio Plone Theme even more unique by changing its logotype, top images, etc. . Please visit Brio diazo Plone Theme Customization Tutorial to find out how to personalize your theme.
New to Plone? Still unsure whether you will manage to customize the theme by yourself? Don't worry, simply let us do it for you. Whatever you need customized, order theme customization service together with our Brio Plone Theme. Just select one of the available customization options (basic or advanced), while purchasing the theme.
Using the payment link above you buy the Brio Theme Single Base License to use the theme on a single website. If you need multiple websites license you need to buy additional licenses here.
Step-by-step installation procedure is described in INSTALL.txt file within /docs section of the theme package. Besides, visit How to install premium diazo Plone Themes in Plone 4.1 for general skin installation instructions.
Latest version of diazo Brio theme for Plone 4.2 was tested in IE7+, FF7+, Google Chrome, Safari 5.1, and Opera 11.50 on Windows platform.
Brio Plone Theme on Live Websites
The following slideshow displays LIVE WEBSITES with Brio Plone Theme installed. You can look through slideshows' images by clicking Play.
Please take a minute to leave us a testimonial and share your ideas about our work. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
You can also order a completely New Plone theme from Quintagroup at any time. Look at the examples in our Plone theme gallery.
Note: 2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Quintagroup.