How to Install Plone Skins on Plone 2.0
The following instructions cover installation of Plone skins on Plone 2.0.
- skinX means skin1, skin2, skin3, skin4 or skin5.
- SKIN_FILE.zexp means filename of the downloaded Plone skin.
- SKIN_NAME means Skin name.
- Copy your SKIN_FILE.zexp file into the import folder of your Plone instance.
- Than go to the portal_skins of your Plone site via ZMI. Import SKIN_FILE.zexp there. New skinX folder should appear.
- Click on the properties tab of portal_skins. Register new skin using the Plone Tableless layout base: Create a new skin SKIN_NAME , and copy everything from the Plone Tabless area to the new skins (Layers field) You should put 'skinX' entry below the 'custom' entry of the skin layers.
- Set SKIN_NAME as Default Plone skin.
- Now your Plone site should have the corresponding skin look.